Friday, September 25, 2009

A New Post

Hi.


There is no words to write that can say what do I fell today and since its already after Hari Raya Aidilfitri and most of the people already starting working and online so I think I should start to blog. Since I'm new to this blog scene, I just blog and hopefully there is someone that want to read my post.

This blog is about what I saw before I post. The easiest way to say about this blog perhaps a blog on everything but there is a few more specific issues such as anime, music, cars, technology and manga. I love anime and manga but I doubt that the anime I love to watch will be different from what people like to watch.

I have an open mind on everything but there is a boundary on everything so I might say no to several taboo and say yes to several, so words of advice from me, discussion is okay but hopefully nothing that could trigger any fight.

I think its already too many words from me. Lastly, hope what I post here will be taken as my different view and if there is anything that hurt anyone, I deeply ask for forgiveness.

Thanks.