Friday, September 25, 2009

Otaku?

OK.. My favorite subjects are animes and mangas. Why? Lets just say that animes and mangas are something that no Hollywood movie makers can't do. If there is anyone out there that call me an otaku, I'll take is as a compliment. What is otaku? Otaku is someone that love animes and mangas so much that they want everything related to what they love. That is so full of b**ls**t. Otaku is just people that like to watch animes and read mangas. It is true that we will find the character pic, the animes theme songs, wallpapers, doing cosplay but all of that is just a hobby. If us, otaku(s), are so rot, we can say the same to those who so fanatics about football that they prefer to watch game at 4 a.m (Malaysian time) than sleep. Buying jerseys that cost RM200++, fight with the opponents fans. That is truly rot.

My choices of animes? I think I can watch almost everything and read anything. Almost. I kinda despise hentai and yaoi. Love yuri because the drawing is extremely cute. My favorite animes? Strawberry Panic, Candy Boy, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Lucky Star, and etc.

What is yaoi and yuri? Yaoi is romance between guys a.k.a. gay-love or boys-love and yuri is the opposite but most yuri animes is not about 'touching', you know what I mean, its more to the relationship between them. Yaoi in the other hand is mainly about 'touching' but not hentai. If there is anyone that ask what is hentai, they will be bluffing.

It almost noon and I have to prepare my lunch. Today will be spicy chicken with fried rice and a dose of Strawberry Panic.

No comments: